Saturday, December 30, 2006

Welcome to FanBusters!


When it comes to games there are many, often heated, opinions on all sides of any issue.

My machine is better than your machine, your game sucks because of x, y or z.

This blog is dedicated to puncturing some of the more egregious fanboy statements that bounce around the Internet. Initially there are going to be a lot of PSP related topics for the simple reason that that machine seems to be getting the raw end of the stick in the fanboy press right now.

I'm not an employee of any game manufacturer (hardware or software), I'm not some spurious marketing type nor am I a professional journalist. I am simply a guy who has been gaming for a long time and I hate to see bad information passed around as fact when it's really fanboy fantasy.

No comments: